With over 25 years’ experience in the design, manufacture and installation of food grade conveyor systems, SSAF Australia’s capabilities in food product conveying include:
- Beef, lamb and pork boning rooms
- Nuts and dried fruit
- Loose leaf vegetables
- Vegetable process stations
- Fruit inspection and packing
- Box and carton conveyor systems.
We keep up to date with the latest technology in the design and manufacture of our conveyor systems from motor selection to electronic control. We have an extensive knowledge of belt types and utilise the best products to suit every application:
- Plastic modular, polyethylene, polyurethane, acetyl (Intralox and UNI).
- Homogenous seam free polyurethane and polyester (Thermo Drive, Cogveyor and AMtec).
Our food grade conveyor systems include:
- Raw product conveyor complete with CIP cleaning
- Box and carton conveyor systems
- Shuttle conveyors
- Incline/decline conveyors
- Bucket and scoop conveyors
- Goose neck conveyors
- Pack off conveyors
- Rotary tables
- Trough bed conveyors
- 90° and 45° transfer conveyors
- Accumulation separation conveyors